Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So much for New Years Resolutions

Okay, so we thought we were going to keep the blog totally up to date this year. That lasted exactly one post. Oh well, better than the six weeks it took us to update on our old blog. So I can give you the excuses; busy, went back to work and school, Matt joined Facebook, etc, but really who cares about those excuses. We are back at work and school, and the structure of getting back to a routine is helpful. And heck, before long it will be April and Spring Break will be here.

So here is to a new years resolution already broken and hopefully one that is renewed tonight as I write this.

5 comments:

  1. That's ok. Does anyone really keep their New Year's resolutions anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even try to make new year resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never do resolutions, I hate to know I failed again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one with failed new year's resolutions. I am hoping to stay up on my blog as well. We have missed your family these last few years. It is nice to catch up like this at least. My blog isn't letting me add to my blog list but if it's okay, I will keep trying to add you guys. I'm all for your switch to blogger; I couldn't figure out your old blog, at least to leave a comment. Anyway, your kids are adorable and I hope Benny's head healed up okay.

    ReplyDelete